28 September, 2012

Back to School Basics

Hey girls! Let me show you my brother's gift from his recent trip to Barcelona! It is a satchel! when I first saw it I was dizzy by all these patterns and sure that I won't be able to match it with anything. Well as you already know I change my mind very often regarding clothes and accessories. Let me tell you a short story:
some years ago I saw in window display a pair of Miss Sixty leather camel high heeled boots. Cause my way was through the shop I was watching them very often In the beginning I was really hating them and I was bringing friends to show them how awful they were. And the days passed and they seemed to me more and more attractive. And the flaws (back then of course) that I was seeing turned into a lust. And this happened:
My favourite boots ever! worn all the time for almost a year. Now they are lying almost dead in their box and sometimes I sneak peek them..








No comments: