20 February, 2013

Just my Perfect day - Behind the scenes

Hey girls! today I am going to share with you lots of photos of Just my Perfect day's behind the scenes or photos that didn't make through the tough procedure of photo casting. Oh I am joking.. Every shooting takes minimum one hour preparing and an extra one, photo shooting. Most of the times we shoot when we are out with friends -who as I told you before they tolerate me a lot- I am also showing to you how much we goof around. I hope you all have a wonderful day with your beloved ones. Mine, are all in these photos (except my mum and my cousin) and I feel blessed for having my friends by my side supporting my little blog. 
And of course you too!














This post was made by listening to: 

1 comment:

Fashion Reactor said...

I am a big fan of the backstage!!! Great photos ;)

Eirini
http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/