25 May, 2012

The Bohemian Lady

Hey girls , today I want to talk to you about a woman..that I don't know. She is a fashion stylist ,very well known, that transforms celebrities. Of course my blog doesn't examine the celebrity lifestyle so you get that this isn't the reason  I picked to write about her. She has something, something that is undefined..she has a form of beauty and freshness that is reflected on her face , I find her much more interesting than the celebrities she dresses..she is the source, celebrities enhanced by her but she is the source. I find the way she gets dressed theatrical, bohemian, lady -like, androgynous. Yes all together. I present you my favor outfits from Alexandra Katsaiti. She has guts for sure.








photos taken from Alexandra's Katsaiti Facebook Page





No comments: