30 December, 2012

My New Statement Necklace

Hey girls! I am late night writer regarding this blog..most of the posts are made after midnight because that's when I find peace of mind to share my thoughts and ideas. Today's post is about Celebrity Skin's event at Underground boutique (Kolonaki). Celebrity skin's clothing are so unique and the designer couple was there welcoming us with warmth and wishes for the Holidays. You know how much I love statement necklaces and I can tell you that last night I got the most wonderful one from the event. The Greek designer is called Dionisis Piromalis and he is making jewelery also for the Celebrity Skin's runways. See for yourselves! It is THE statement necklace.

My statement necklace!!!!
With Dimitris Strepkos from Celebrity Skin

With sweet and kind Katerina (owner of the boutique)
Celebrity Skin clothing


This post was made by listening to:


2 comments:

Fashion Reactor said...

Το κολιέ είναι φανταστικό!!!! Κρίμα που δεν τα κατάφερα να έρθω και εγώ στο party.....

Ειρήνη από http://fashionreactor.blogspot.gr/

Unknown said...

Lovely necklace!