13 December, 2011

Does't bite! - The Leopard Skinny Jeans

I am not a fashionista but I couldn't resist to this pair of leopard jeans I found at Schutz bazaar last week!!! Well, many girlfriends told me that I am absolutely crazy for buying it but when it comes to advices I hardly listen to others....When I saw it hanging I knew that it would be great on me... It is not an one-season piece. I am going to wear it with my suede Zara booties and a black top and during summer with my wedges or sandals and my coral vest !!!! (Search on the web for Currrent /Elliot , The Leopard Stiletto or Rebecca Minkoff's Leopard Print jeans to get more ideas)

All animals pins are vintage (Mama's little treasures), banana pin (pepe jeans), denim leopard (dr denim), wood from my fire place hohoho!

No comments: