11 December, 2011

You got stuck in a make up ...

I am usually stuck to expensive brands as far as it concerns my make up... always sceptical about low cost products..are they going to affect my skin? Will they cause (new) allergies (my skin is very sensitive)? One day while I was shopping with a friend , we visited a beauty store. There was a Radiant Professional stand and the make-up artists demonstrated their products. I tried them and I was thrilled! Quality and low cost !! I got a base, a soft pencil and concealer, the girls gave us gifts too!! I don't know if you can find them outside Greece but you can visit it via their facebook group page (Radiant Professional make up).

Tip : Try new things. You never know!

I bought the eye pencil (Forest green) and the make up, all other are samples.

No comments: