07 January, 2012

Mr. Lagerfeld T-shirt

There's nothing sexier than a laser cut t-shirt.. don't you agree? I love fine fabrics like American Vintage which make me feel that I am wearing something so delicate. In one of the my first posts I wrote about the Belle Epoque Vintage bazaar , there I bought something that wasn't vintage but it is also worth having !! Lamda Alpha by Lambros Apostolos (Greek-American designer) is one of the finest t-shirt brands because it is F&C (fashionable & cosy) .I am so tired of fabrics that look nice but make me feel uncomfortable. Visit his online store here .

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An additional excellent keyword device that is cost-free to
utilize is cost-free keywords by WordTracker. If you truly simply want to know how many times your keyword is searched for everyday, this is the
keyword device to use. It will offer you the typical
day-to-day look for your keyword and related keywords for all of the popular
online search engine incorporated. Now if you would like to get more information about your keywords
they do offer a paid variation of this device which
provides you more keyword ideas, competitors information and live support.


Related Keyword Tool is an area most folks wanna know more about and you yourself can dicover by checking out this webpage:- Related Keyword Tool.